This section of the website is designed to give the trainer and the Navigator Intern a clearing house for those suggested resources that will help with the training. Each of these suggested bible studies and experiences will help train to the Navigator Rep Profile. (click to download files)
Calling & Design
1. The passion to know, love and become like Jesus Christ.
2. The truth and sufficiency of the Scriptures for the whole of life.
3. The transforming power of the Gospel.
4. The leading and empowering of the Holy Spirit.
5. Expectant faith and persevering prayer rooted in the promises of God.
6. The dignity and value of every person.
7. Love and grace expressed among us in community.
8. Families and relational networks in discipling the nations.
9. Interdependent relationships in the body of Christ in advancing the gospel.
Sexual Purity: Five Smooth Stones
Family & Marriage
• Prepare and Enrich (RSL is a qualified facilitator)
Laborers & Leaders
Discipling Among the Lost
Gospel of the Kingdom
Time & Task Management
• Admin functions of a NavRep (coaching)